Our beef bolognese sauce is made using a treasured family recipe that has been kept close to the heart of Nonna Ninetta ( Grandma Ninetta. ). This very same bolognese sauce has long served and is well loved by her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. For many years ‘The Sweet and Savoury Chef’ has watched over and mastered the art of recreating a rich, silky smooth ragu that you could eat all on it’s own until there is room for no more.
Now this unbelievably delicious beef bolognese sauce is ready for you. Our beef bolognese sauce comes frozen and is a quick, unbelievably delicious dinner whenever it is needed.
Simply thaw and reheat.
Eat on its own, dip some bread or best served with spaghetti to achieve a true classic that both you and your lucky diners will rave about until the end of time.
- Place a saucepan of water over a high heat and wait for it to boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add the spaghetti, a splash of olive oil and pinch of salt, & boil for 10 minutes.
- Taste the spaghetti to check it has softened to your personal taste and, once it has, turn off the heat and drain the water.
- Reheat bolognese sauce either in the Microwave or saucepan
- Mix together sauce and past. Leaving a large spoonful of sauce to pour on top.
- Serve with grated parmesan.
Sauce comes frozen in a Cryovac bag and is easy to store in the freezer. Can be reheated frozen however best to thaw.
Available in 2 sizes
500grams - 3-4 people
750 grams 6-8 people
Larger sizes for catering are available on request.
Please call 0414 054 415 to order catering quantity. Allow for five days.
Delivery - Wednesday to Sunday
See Delivery Page prior to placing your order. All orders must be placed before 4pm for next day delivery or according to your suburbs delivery.